So, by now, you may have seen my video to say thank you for all of the support that you have given me (now you can see why I prefer being behind the camera!). I never thought that I would get to 1000 followers let alone 4000 so I just want to say a massive Thank You for all of the support and encouragement you have given me over the past couple of years. I genuinely really appreciate it.
In time honoured fashion, to mark the occasion I have decided to give four frame prints away to four lucky winners. Please see the terms & conditions below (sorry to keep banging on about them but unfortunately, they are necessary).
I would finally like to add that I will be making more videos as well as taking my photography in a slightly different direction in the future, so if I haven't scared you all off with this video, there will be plenty of opportunity for that in the future! Once again, thank you for the support, I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the regular encouragement and support that I received and it makes me work hard to keep improving and bringing you new images, so thank you! Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter while you are here for regular updates on my adventures.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone that has 'liked' my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rossjukesphotography) and likes/comments/shares on other platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc.) will not be counted as entry.
- Each individual may enter once, a Facebook 'like, comment or share' will be classed as one entry. Multiples, i.e. a 'like, comment and a share' by one individual will still only be classed as one entry.
- There are four framed prints available (as detailed in the video) and each winner will be randomly selected for each individual print. Unfortunately, the winner can not choose which of the four prints they will receive, they will be allocated at random.
- The competition will close at exactly 5.00pm on Sunday 10th July 2016. Winners will be chosen at random using 'WooBox' which selects random Facebook post likes, comments or shares and the four winners will be notified via Facebook on the evening of Sunday 10th July, 2016.
- Delivery - Where possible, I will try to assist with getting the print to the winner. However, I accept no responsibility for the cost or condition of the framed prints being delivered. Where possible, I can arrange to meet individuals in Birmingham City Centre to hand deliver the prints. For national & international shippings, delivery will be arranged by the recipient at their own cost. I am happy to provided reasonable packaging for the item but any further costs will be accepted by the winner.
- The competition is in now way endorsed or run in conjunction with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Youtube. the competition may be suspended or terminated without notice at the discretion of Ross Jukes Photography and no alternatives offered.
- The competition is for the four prints documented and no alternative or cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition, you are automatically deemed to accept these terms & conditions.